A Wise Woman Builds
Theme Scripture: Proverbs 14:1
With so much information, yet so little wisdom around us, how can a woman make her way wisely through the information age in which we live? Debbie points you to the provision God has given to make us wise women: Jesus Christ, “the wisdom of God” (1 Corinthians 1:24). In connecting with Him, we become wise women who build up others as we go about life. In Debbie’s signature message, she helps you find ways to:
- Build up your most important relationships.
- Embrace your imperfections as instruments of growing in wisdom.
- Find and pass on encouragement you discover in Scripture.
Quench Your Thirst
Theme Scripture: Philippians 4:11-12
Amidst our affluent culture, many women still thirst for contentment and satisfaction. But, there is only one way to find deep, soul-quenching fulfillment. In this presentation, Debbie shares her struggle with discontent and how to recognize your own sources of dissatisfaction. She points you to Paul’s message in Philippians of finding contentment in Christ. Debbie will help you satisfy your thirst with Living Water as you learn to:
- Renew your desire to seek God’s wisdom in Scripture.
- Express contentment that creates a calming effect in your home.
- Prevent discontentment from choking your relationships.
Oasis of Rest
Theme Scripture: Matthew 11:28-30
Many women today are beyond busy. They’re feeling frazzled, frenzied, and even forgotten. There’s a need for rest in the midst of this chaos, an oasis in the desert of busyness. In this presentation, Debbie helps women create a personal oasis with Christ, resting in His invitation to “come unto Me” found in Matthew 11. You will learn how to:
- Experience soul rest in your home nest.
- Feel a deeper sense of God’s love and forgiveness.
- Soothe your busy mind by reflecting on Biblical truth.
- Reconnect with God when He feels distant.
- Make more room for God as you go about your daily routine.
Making of a Masterpiece
Theme Scriptures: Psalm 139; Ephesians 1:10
Do you ever wonder what role God plays in your circumstances? Debbie encourages women to see how the hand of the Master Artist, Jesus Christ, is at work in the little details and broad brushstrokes of your life. Experience a visual presentation that will leave you with a renewed perspective on how to:
- Apply Biblical truth to enhance your creative endeavors.
- Revel in the one-of-a-kind way God is working through your life.
- Revive creative passions woven into you from birth.
- Express your creativity in new ways – even if you’re not an artist.
Find Your Focal Point
Theme Scripture: Hebrews 12:2-3
You can’t control all of your life circumstances, but you can choose where you look in the midst of them. Debbie shares her struggle with SADD (spiritual attention deficit disorder) and the choices we can make to keep Christ as the focal point of our lives. Based on the call to “fix our eyes on Jesus” from Hebrews 11, Debbie teaches her “Sunflower Principle” in this seminar which often helps women feel a new freedom to:
- Rekindle the joy in your relationship with Jesus.
- Make decisions that lead to strength and hope.
- Avoid burn out by refocusing on Christ.
- Refresh your hope through tough times.
The Wisdom Song : Psalm 119
Theme Scripture: Selected verses from Psalm 119; James 1:5
Have you ever made a stupid decision and asked afterwards, “What was I thinking?” All women have a need for solid, biblical wisdom to make wise decisions in their personal and professional lives. This kind of insight is not found in following rules, but in a relationship with God revealed through Scripture. Join Debbie as she guides you in an exploration of Psalm 119, giving you a renewed ability to:
- Build-up your family as you grow in your relationship with Christ.
- Base decisions on the power of the Bible.
- Turn to Scripture for wisdom when making personal and professional choices.
- See how ancient Psalms can refresh your current relationship with Christ.
Finding the Christmas Presence: A Prayer Adventure
Theme Scripture: John 3:16
A simple request from a family member forever changed the way Debbie approaches Christmas. It moved her from thinking “all about me” through the holidays, to thinking of “He” (Jesus). Likewise, you’ll be inspired to make giving in honor of Jesus a focal point of your Christmas preparations, and create a legacy of generosity in your family in the process. This presentation will help you:
- Motivate your children and grandchildren to give to those in need.
- Draw your family members to see the needs of others.
- Deepen a spirit of generosity and joy in your family.
- Give meaningful presents that won’t break your budget.
Debbie creatively adapts her presentations to fit the particular theme, time constraints or other unique needs of your group. Based on her most recent Bible study, she is constantly creating new talks as well. All the topics above may be adapted to fit the various WisdomInWatercolor event packages.Single Presentation Package One Day Seminar Package Two Day Retreat/Seminar Package Custom Designed Package